• How to create a "Private Notes" filter for WebAccess

While it is possible to display the Notes collection in WebAccess, it doesn't give you much control over what is displayed, such as column headings, nor does it allow for filtering Notes you don't want certain users t...
    ProductVersionAutoUpdate
    last modified by ProductVersionAutoUpdate
  • Child and Parent Filter in request

i followed this article : How To: Create a filter to see Child or Parent IPC as a tab   and set in General for filter to : work space and still getting the error XML 1,1 :     but filter is work...
    John Haddad
    last modified by John Haddad
  • Unexpected Error - Item has already been added. Key in dictionary....

Came back today after the Christmas break and mid morning we noticed Landesk hang/running slowly, it went back to normal then half our analysts are now seeing this error message when they try to perform an action in R...
    ChrisM
    last modified by ChrisM
  • Ivanti Service Desk - Web Desk and Self Service Frequently Asked Questions

How To Guides How to modify the Dashboard Title in WebDesk and SelfService Insert a personal default dashboard for a specific user in WebAccess using a script Implementing a "Change Group" feature in Self Service ...
    Senta
    last modified by Senta
  • What determines the application that opens when logging at Web Access using Integrated authentication?

We created a new Web Access application from Configuration Center and configured it with Integrated authentication. ServiceDesk.WebAccessIntegrated   It works well by enabling users to enter by using their windo...
    Wenlo
    last modified by Wenlo
  • Text from a excel data import is truncated.

Environment: Seen in ServiceDesk 7.7.1   Review Date: 10/12/14   Problem: When importing text from a excel spreadsheet the text is sometime cut short / truncated eventhough the options in the import mappings...
    Senta
    last modified by Senta
  • How To: Enable Javascript controls for HTML fields in Web Access

How To:Enable Javascript controls for HTML fields in Web Access   Step by Step: 1. Log into WebAccess as SA. 2. Choose System Settings, and you will see the option below:     3. Set it to true and Jav...
    agkale
    last modified by agkale
  • End User displays different in Workspaces to Webaccess

Hi All   We are still playing around with Workspaces for Endusers (been a long test) and come accross another issue. Our End users log into incidents via the webaccess currently  and can see a history of th...
    neil_p1000
    last modified by neil_p1000
  • How to change the button name in webaccess?

Hi everyone,   It was requested by my client on changing the "Cancel" button on webaccess because they find "Cancel" button is very confusing since it is the same function like a "Close" button.   I would ...
    chensy
    last modified by chensy
  • How to Localize Query Shortcut Name, Query Filter and Column Header in WebAccess?

Background: Steps: Reference: Background: From Service Desk 2016 and above, you may Localize Query Shortcut Name, Query Filter and Column Header in WebAccess.   Steps: Below is an example how to Local...
    EXiang
    last modified by EXiang
  • Can you change the font and form size in Workspaces i.e. Log a Fault.  It seems very large and takes up more space than needed?

Within Workspaces, the forms are very widely spaced and with large font when in a process i.e. log a fault, raise a request etc.. Is there anywhere you can set this to be smaller?   thanks   Christa
    ChristaMorris
    last modified by ChristaMorris
  • Where do I find Workspaces Admin documentation?

I've found articles and release notes etc. but no actual documentation on the administration of Workspaces to show what is and isn't configurable?   When I've searched its just come up with ServiceDesk WebAccess...
    ChristaMorris
    last modified by ChristaMorris
  • HTML links in report templates no longer work in WebAccess after upgrading to 2017.1

HTML links in report templates no longer work in WebAccess after upgrading to 2017.1   Custom HTML report templates in WebAccess that contain links to a record or dashboard or other items are no longer working a...
    CraigMiddelstadt
    last modified by CraigMiddelstadt