Just a heads up that we are planning an upgrade of the community on Sunday 1st June and so the LANDESK community plus support.landesk.com and support.wavelink.com will be unavailable for some of the day.
After the upgrade, amongst other changes you will notice:
- Mobile Friendly
- The site will now render appropriately when browsing from a mobile device.
- Following Content or Places (Communities)
- If you are interested in something on the community you should choose to follow it. This means that you will get notifications when something happens that is linked to that place or piece of content.
- Using Activity Streams
- You can use activity streams to see what is happening within your areas of interest. Add multiple activity streams to group together topics of interest and select whether to be notified via email or not.
- Content marked as Offical or Outdated
- Site administrators and the support team can now mark documents as Official in order to promote it within your search results. This ensures that our most recommended content is found higher within your search results. Conversely our older content can be marked as Outdated and therefore demoted within the search relevancy results. You can also see how recently it was reviewed and marked as such.
More details will follow nearer to the time.