LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (April 26, 2010) Several vulnerability definitions have been revisioned to re-add the detection rules for superceded patches in the vulnerability definitions. These detection rules were initially removed to reduce scanning time but have been re-added to provide customers with option to remediate even with the superceded status. No other changes were made to the vulnerability definitions.
- Vulnerability ID – MS08-027_INTL
- Vulnerability ID – MS09-021_INTL
- Vulnerability ID – MS09-024_INTL
- Vulnerability ID – MS09-027_INTL
- Vulnerability ID – MS09-030_INTL
- Vulnerability ID – MS09-062_INTL
- Vulnerability ID – MS09-067_INTL
(Re-added detection rules for superceded patches)
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2010 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.