The following steps show how to add related and inherited information onto the search results (such as raise user). The selected attributes are then shown in the document summary.
1) Open Knowledge Management click on the configuration tab. Then select the relevant search object such as Incident.
2) Then drag and drop the required attributes on to the document summary.
3) When the attributes have been dropped onto the document summary the attribute added will turn black. The option will then be available to change the attribute to be searchable when selecting them.
4) Then right click on the Document Summary and click add to search layout.
5) Save the changes and rebuild knowledge. Then the search will return the fields in the document summary.