These are the command line options for manually installing the agent using WSCFG32.EXE. WSCFG32.exe is located on the core server in the ldlogon share.
- /F Force execution. Ignore client configuration dates
- /I= Components to include
- /L Log install information to wscfg32.xlg. Log is written to %TEMP% folder in Windows.
- /LOGON Execute (LOGON) prefixed cmds
- /N(OUI) Do not display user interface
- /NOREBOOT Do not reboot when done
- /P(ROMPT) Ask user for permission to run
- /REBOOT Force reboot after running
- /STATUS Show user interface, but do not allow user input
- /X= Components to Exclude
- /C(ONFIG)= Name of the installation script file. The name of the Windows configuration must be in quotes. Ensure that you include ".ini" to the name of the configuration that is in quotes. For example, \\mycoreserver\ldlogon\wscfg32.exe /c="myagentconfigname.ini".
- /? /H Displays a help file