LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (June 30, 2010) Critical vulnerabilities have been identified in Adobe Reader 9.3.1 (and earlier versions) for Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX, Adobe Acrobat 9.3.1 (and earlier versions) for Windows and Macintosh, and Adobe Reader 8.2.1 (and earlier versions) and Adobe Acrobat 8.2.1 (and earlier versions) for Windows and Macintosh. These vulnerabilities could cause the application to crash and could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
Adobe recommends users of Adobe Reader 9.3.1 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh and UNIX update to Adobe Reader 9.3.2. (For Adobe Reader users on Windows and Macintosh, who cannot update to Adobe Reader 9.3.2, Adobe has provided the Adobe Reader 8.2.2 update.) Adobe recommends users of Adobe Acrobat 9.3.1 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh update to Adobe Acrobat 9.3.2. Adobe recommends users of Acrobat 8.2.1 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh update to Acrobat 8.2.2. Please visit the following page for more details:
- Vulnerability ID – ACROBATv9.3.3
- Vulnerability ID – ACROBATv8.2.3
- Vulnerability ID – ADOBERDv9.3.3
- Vulnerability ID – ADOBERDv8.2.3
- Vulnerability ID – ACROBAT9_ALL_UPDATES_9.3.3
- Vulnerability ID – ACROBAT8_ALL_UPDATES_8.2.3
(Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2010 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.