vPro 6 has changed some settings and optopn names in the MEBX. This document is to show how to unprovision a vPro 6 machine.
1. Enter the MEBX ctrl-p during the boot process.
NOTE: Click on picture to enlarge
2. Enter the vPro password that was set when the machine was configured. Should be the same password that is in the LANDesk console fo vPro.
3. Select the Intel (R) ME General Settings
4. Select the Unconfigure Network Access
5 . Answer Yes to the reset network settings caution. This is just a warining that it is going to reset the machine to the factory defaults.
6. Select if it should be a Full or Partial Unprovision. Full will reset everything but the password.
Once the machine has been unprovisioned the machine will need to have the RCFG option started.
Select the Remote Setup and Configureation
Select the RCFG
Select Start Configuration