Microsoft in Windows 2008 introduced the ability to create custom views in the Windows Event Viewer.
Attached to this article you will find a custom view definition that will enable you to track immediately and in an easier way all the Critical, Warning and Error events generated by the LANDesk Management Suite.
To use the attached file use the following procedure
- extract the XML that is in the attached archive
- Open the Server Manager in Windows 2008
- Click on Diagnostics -> Event viewer
- Right click on Event viewer and select the option Import Custom View...
- Point to the XML file and press OK (modify the import options if needed)