After installing the agent, the desktopmanager icon appears to be a broken link icon. Or when launching DesktopManager you only see a blank window.
The Custom Branding in the agent configuration has lost it's link to the images.
- Open a Landesk Console.
- Go to Tools | Configuration | Agent Configuration.
- Click on "All Configurations".
- Locate the agent in question.
- Right click on the agent and choose "Properties".
- Expand Desktop manager.
- Click on "Branding".
- For both the Corporate Icon and the Corporate Logo.
- Click "Save".
- Redeploy the agent.