LANDesk Security and Patch News
(September 14, 2010) Microsoft released nine security updates to address vulnerability in Microsoft Operating System, Microsoft Office Suites. The contents can be downloaded from the LANDesk global host servers. Please visit the following page for more details:
· Vulnerability ID – MS10-061
- Vulnerability in Print Spooler Service Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2347290)
· Vulnerability ID – MS10-062
- Vulnerability in MPEG-4 Codec Could Allow Remote Code Execution (975558)
· Vulnerability ID – MS10-063
- Vulnerability in Unicode Scripts Processor Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2320113)
· Vulnerability ID – MS10-064
- Vulnerability in Microsoft Outlook Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2315011)
· Vulnerability ID – MS10-065
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2267960)
· Vulnerability ID – MS10-066
- Vulnerability in Remote Procedure Call Could Allow Remote Code Execution (982802)
· Vulnerability ID – MS10-067
- Vulnerability in WordPad Text Converters Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2259922)
· Vulnerability ID – MS10-068
- Vulnerability in Local Security Authority Subsystem Service Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (983539)
· Vulnerability ID – MS10-069
- Vulnerability in Windows Client/Server Runtime Subsystem Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2121546)
- Malicious Software Removal Tool (Microsoft releases an updated version of this tool on the second Tuesday of each month, and as needed to respond to security incidents. You can run the tool from this Web page anytime or download it to your computer).
- Reason: Microsoft releases an updated version of this tool on the second Tuesday of each month, and as needed to respond to security incidents.
· Vulnerability ID: MS06-012_ENU, MS07-021, MS08-006, MS09-026, MS09-066, 890830_INTLv4.6
- Reason: Adding the supercedence information.
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2010 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com/.