How to Import and Export web console custom queries.
Importing custom queries in Web Console:
1. Copy the exported query to the Inetpub\wwwroot\remote\queries directory of any Web Console web server.
2. Login to the web console if not already logged in.
3. Click the "Reporting > Queries" link on the left side of the page.
4. Click the "New Query" icon at the top of the page.
5. Click on the "Import query" icon. You are presented with a list of queries that can be imported. Remember these are the queries in XML format that have been placed in Inetpub\wwwroot\remote\queries directory.
6. Select the query you wish to import.
7. Click the "Import" link at the top of the page.
8. At this point you are brought to the "Edit query" page. **NOTE: The query can be run at this point but if repeated use is desired it must be saved**.
9. Click the "Save Query" link. This saves the query for repeated use.
Exporting custom queries in Web Console:
1. Click the "Reporting > Queries" link on the left side of the page. This should give you a list of queries that have been saved. Only saved queries can be exported.
2. Click on the query to be exported. This should take you to the edit query page with the conditions of that query.
3. Click on the "Export" icon. The query is saved in XML format to the Inetpub\wwwroot\remote\queries directory. The query is saved with the same filename as the saved query except the extension is changed to XML