How to connect to multiple Core Servers through the LANDesk Web Console
1. Edit the configuration file C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\remote\xml\core.asp to connect to additional Core servers. By default, this file points to the Core server only. Adding additional Core servers to this file will provide a drop down list in the web console with a list of all Core servers referenced in this file.
Here is a sample core.asp:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<item name="CORE1-TEST" rollup="0"/>
<item name="CORE2-TEST" rollup="0"/>
<item name="ROLLUP-TEST" rollup="1"/>
2. Open Component Services each core server that will be in this list.
3. Browse to Computers-> My Computer -> COM+ Applications
4. Right click on the LANDesk COM+ Application and select properties.
5. Under the Identity tab, change the Account to "This User" and insert a Domain account that has Local Admin rights on each Core server (This may have to be a Domain Admin).
6. Follow steps 4 and 5 on the other COM+ application named LANDesk1.
7. Add the user account that was added in step 5 into the local LANDesk Management Suite group on each Core Server.
Note: This solution is only an option for single domain environments.