Which Role assignment is needed to allow right-click "Inventory Scan"
- If a user right clicks on a device in the console and the Inventory Scan options are grayed out, the user is missing a necessary role assignment.
Users must have Device Monitoring > Edit rights (this will include View) in order to use the right-click "Inventory Scan"
- In Users Management
- Open the Roles
- Find the Role that is assigned to the user in question
- Edit the Role by selecting Properties
- Find the Device Management section
- Find the Device Monitoring line
- Left click on the red X on Edit (This will also automatically check the View option as well)
- Save the role by selecting OK
User will now have the option to run an inventory scan from the console.