How to Change the Report Page Logo from LANDesk to Your Company Logo
- Open Reporting/Monitoring
- On the Reports toolbar, find the icon that looks like a clipboard with a pie chart on it.
- From the drop down, select the template you want to modify
- When the template designer opens, in the bottom left GUI window you will see "Embedded Images"
- Right click on "Embedded Images " and select "Add Embedded Image"
- Browse to the image you want to use, select the image and click on "Open"
- You will now see a new image listed in the "Embedded Images"
- Click on the LANDesk image in the Body of the template, this will make it editable
- Right click on the LANDesk image and select "Properties"
- From the new UI window, select "General"
- Look for the "Image Value" and click on the drop down arrow
- Select the new image and click on the "Accept" in the lower right corner
- You will now see your image on the page, but you may have to resize the image if it is not the same size as the LANDesk logo
- When you have the image sized the way you want, click the Save button under File at the top left
There are 3 different templates and these steps can be used to modify any of the three templates.