LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (March16, 2011) Microsoft has released KB957187. This KB fixes a problem that occurs on computers that use some OpenType fonts that are provided by printer drivers. Microsoft does not provide the official download URL for 957187, so please follow below steps to download the patch manually.
Steps to download the patch:
2. Click the "Show hotfixes for all platforms and languages (63)" link to show all patches;
3. Check English patches for 957187;
4. Enter your email address under "Provide us with your e-mail address, type the characters you see in the picture, and then click Request hotfix.";
5. You will receive an e-mail with the zipped patch download URLs and the passwords for unzipping the zipped patches;
6. Download the zipped patches;
7. Unzip these files with the passwords in the above email and put them into the folder on the LDMS core that you store the patches in.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/KB957187
- Vulnerability ID – 957187_Manual
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2011 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.