LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (April 19, 2011) Apple has released iTunes version 10.2.2. This latest update provides a number of important bug fixes, including the following:
* Addresses an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad.
* Resolves an issue which may cause syncing photos with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to take longer than necessary.
* Fixes a problem where video previews on the iTunes Store may skip while playing.
* Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4609
- Vulnerability ID – ITUNESv10.2.2
- Vulnerability ID – ITUNESv10.2.1 (Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2011 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.