LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (June 02, 2011) Microsoft has released KB927182. This KB address as a problem that may occur if the terminal server experiences heavy registry activity during the logoff process. A hotfix is available to resolve this problem. Microsoft does not provide the official download URL for 927182, so please follow below steps to download the patch manually.
Steps to download the patch:
2. Click the "Show hotfixes for all platforms and languages (33)" link to show all patches;
3. Check English patches for 927182;
4. Enter your email address under "Provide us with your e-mail address, type the characters you see in the picture, and then click Request hotfix.";
5. You will receive an e-mail with the zip patch download URL and the password for unzipping the zip patches;
6. Download the zip patches;
7. Unzip these files with the password in the above email and put them into the folder that you store the patches in on the LANDesk Management core server.
- Please visit the following page for more details, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927182
- Vulnerability ID – 927182_Manual
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2011 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.