LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (June 20, 2011) Microsoft has released KB2516474. This is a hotfix package release for Outlook 2010. In order to remediate this vulnerability there are a number of manual steps required to obtain the patch executables. See the steps below for details.
2. Click the "I Accept" button;
3. Click the "Show hotfixes for all platforms and languages (2)" link to show all patches;
4. Check all English patches;
5. Enter your email address under "Provide us with your e-mail address, type the characters you see in the picture, and then click Request hotfix.";
6. Type the verification characters and click the "Request Hotfix" button;
7. You will receive an e-mail with the patch zip download URL and the password for unzipping the patches;
8. Download the patch zip file;
9. Unzip these files with the password in the above email and put them into the \patch folder that you store the patches on the LANDesk Management Suite core server.
- Please visit the following page for more details, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2516474
- Vulnerability ID – 2516474_Manual
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2011 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.