Databases for LANDESK Management Suite
- The article's listed below are applicable to LANDESK Management Suite 9.0 and/or 8.8.
- If you want to review additional content regarding this component, please use Documents or Discussions buttons on the overview page.
Initial Install and Configuration.
- Best Known Methods
- Oracle 10g-11g
- Microsoft SQL 2005-2008
- Tuning and Maintenance
Additional Options and Information.
- Overview of how the database upgrade to Unicode works
- Directly upgrading from MSDE (2000) or SQL 2000 in 9.0 is not supported
- How to point to a different database in LDMS 9.0
- Installing SQL tools to manage your MSDE or SQL Express Database installation
- Backup and Restore Database: How to move the LANDesk database to another server
- How to Reduce the size of the LANDesk Database Transaction log
- Extending your SQL Server Memory usage for 32 and 64bit Operating Systems
- Basic Data Modeling for Management Suite
- SQL Statements\Queries
- SQL Query to determine local group membership for specified login users
- SQL Statement to purge Inventory History
- SQL Statement\Query to search the entire database for a string
- SQL Statement to remove statistics from a SQL Database so coredbutil.exe can upgrade the metaschema
- SQL Query to Identify Top Load SQL Queries
- Database Schema
- Upgrading Microsoft SQL
Troubleshooting this Component.
- Known Issues
- The ComputerVulnerability table is too big and may cause timeout when doing some operations
- The PatchHistory table is very large and causing a strain on SQL Resources
- Connecting Remote 32bit Console's to a SQL2005 database that is not using port 1433
- Database performance is slow when displaying patch content in Management Suite Console
- How to Troubleshoot
- Testing a Persistent off core SQL Server Connection
- How to set Object Ownership back to DBO if it has been changed
- How to set up a simple SQL Trace for troubleshooting database related issues with LANDesk
- Creating an ODBC on the Core or Remote Consoles to test connection to database
- How to troubleshoot when coredbutil.exe /upgradedatabase just hangs on the upgrade active policies line
- How to resolve problem with the following Error:
- Error: "Failed to upgrade database" during 8.x to 9.0 upgrade
- Error: "An error occurred while setting up the database. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see details" during LDMS 9.0 install\upgrade
- Error: "The size of the Table.Field is too small. Increase its size by at least xx". Event ID 4110
- The installation of LDMS 9.0 is getting an error on creating a new database and will not proceed
- Error: Could not allocate space for object 'objectname' in database 'databasename' because the 'Primary' filegroup is full
- Error: "DBRepair.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services" when trying to run the dbrepair utility
Notice: Any E-Learning content is available by default to Members who have a minimum support agreement at Professional level.
NOTE: This article is not a comprehensive list of documents and issues. You can continue to search the rest of the community or the portion specific to the Database if this page hasn't helped.