LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (November 18, 2011) VMware Inc has released VMware Player 4.0.1. This is a free update for all VMware Player 4 users. Highlights of VMware Player 4.0.1 functionality include:
- Graphics performance and compatibility enhancements.
- Ubuntu 11.10 is officially supported as a guest operating system.
- Disk and memory management issues have been addressed.
- Many customer-reported issues have been resolved.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://www.vmware.com/support/player40/doc/releasenotes_player401.html
- Vulnerability ID – VMWAREPLAYERv4.0.1_Detect_Only
- Vulnerability ID – VMWAREPLAYERv4.0_Detect_Only (Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2011 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.