LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (December 13, 2011) Oracle has released an update for JRE and JDK version 1.6.30. Before installing the JAVA update, Close all browser instances.,
- For the latest JRE and JDK software update, download the JRE and JDK install packages manually from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html, then put them in the "patch" folder.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
- Vulnerability ID – JREJDKv1.6.30_Manual
- Vulnerability ID – JREJDKv1.6.29_Manual (Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2011 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.