In Service Pack 3 for LANDesk Management Suite 9.0 we have a number of Remote Control enhancements and bug fixes. To take advantage of these code changes you will be required to deploy a full LANDesk Agent to all devices.
There are a number of reasons that include:
- New Mirror Driver
- Fixed memory allocation error in driver for odd sized screen
- Cleaned up screen artifacts where the first screen in a multi-monitor system wasn’t in the “top, left” position
- Fixed some more screen artifact issues
- Fixed the clipping region
- Updates to install script in order to pass logo testing
- Management Agent stability improvments
- Management Gateway self signed certificate enablement
- Automatic Gateway switching
All of these changes will only be available to you if you push a full Agent to your devices. Useful methods include a full Agent push or running a self contained Agent executable.