LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (February 10, 2012) Microsoft has released KB2615128. This update fixes an issue in which you cannot use Internet Explorer to access a WebDAV share by using the Explorer View feature. This issue occurs on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
A supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem, customers have to download the patches manually. It can be done by navigating to: http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=2615128&kbln=en-us.
2. Check patches;
3. Enter your email address under "Provide us with your e-mail address, type the characters you see in the picture, and then click Request hotfix.";
4. Type the verification characters and click the "Request Hotfix" button;
5. You will receive an e-mail with the zipped patch download URLs ;
6. Download the zipped patches;
7. Unzip these files and put them into the folder that you store the patches
- Please visit the following page for more details, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2615128
- Vulnerability ID – 2615128
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2012 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.