To Create a Column Set
1. Click Tools | Administration | Column Set Configuration
2. Right click My Column Set and click New Column Set...
3. In the Column Configuration dialog, enter a name for the new column set
4. Select inventory attributes from the list and add them to the Columns list by clicking Add to columns. Remember to select attributes that will help you identify the devices in the device list or returned by the query
5. (Optional) You can customize how and where the columns appear in the network view by directly editing a component's heading, alias, and sort order fields; or by removing or moving the selected component up or down in the list with the available buttons
6. (Optional) You can specify more precise qualifying data for software components. Select the software component, click the Qualify button, and then select a primary key value from the list of available values
7. Click OK to save the column set
To Apply a Column Set
1. Click and drag the column set into the network view on the right or drag over the device group on the left
NOTE: Some inventory items may have more than 1 result. If that's the case duplicate devices may show in the console to represent each entry.
For more information, see page 31-33 of the The specified item was not found.
***NOTE*** At this time you are not able to set custom column sets for the scheduled tasks tool.