All landscape oriented reports came out correctly through the preview and export function, but came out in portrait mode when we schedule or print them out.
You need to modify the Appearance properties of the landscape template/master : paper size and orientation
NOTE : all modifications of the report template must be done on the core server. All modifications done through remote console, won't be apply !!
- In the Reports modules, on the Reports toolbar, click the Edit Template button (the one that looks like a clipboard with a pie chart in it)
- Select the Landscape template
- The report designer will open. In the top menu, select Report > Report Properties
- Select the Appearance properties and change the following values :
- Width : from 8.5in to 11in
- Height : from 11in to 8.5in
- Orientation : from Landescape to Portrait
- Accept the change
- Save the Landscape Template