LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (August 16, 2012) Notepad++ version 6.1.6 has been released. The following is a list of new features and bug fixes:
· Fix (Walk around) Notepad++ hanging on CJK input with ANSI document while enabling word completion.
· Enhance folding performance on large documents.
· Check update without elevating to Administrator right.
· Add update auto-detection for the environment vista/windows 7/Windows 8.
· Fix bug: Doc switcher icon state not refreshed after '"save all" action.
· Make Document map togglable via menu.
· Enhance Find/Replace dialog result messages.
· Fix a issue that "max number of recent files" cannot be set to 0.
· Add font size 5, 6 and 7 in Style Configurator.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/news/notepad-6.1.6-release.html
- Vulnerability ID – NOTEPADPLUSPLUSv6.1.6
- Vulnerability ID – NOTEPADPLUSPLUSv6.1.5 (Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2012 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.