LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (September 11, 2012) As part of its Patch Tuesday, Microsoft released two security updates to address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 Service Pack 1, Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003 Service Pack 3 and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Service Pack 2. The contents can be downloaded from the LANDesk global host servers. These are recommended updates that customers should apply to affected machines. Please visit the following page for more details:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms12-sep
- Vulnerability ID – MS12-061
– Vulnerability in Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2719584)
- Vulnerability ID – MS12-062
– Vulnerability in System Center Configuration Manager Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2741528)
- Malicious Software Removal Tool (Microsoft releases an updated version of this tool on the second Tuesday of each month, and as needed to respond to security incidents. You can run the tool from this Web page anytime or download it to your computer).
- Reason: Microsoft releases an updated version of this tool on the second Tuesday of each month, and as needed to respond to security incidents.
- Vulnerability ID: N/A
- Reason: Adding the supercedence information.
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2012 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com/.