LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (September 19, 2012) Microsoft has released KB2578159. This update fixes an issue in which the logon process stops responding in Windows Server 2008 R2 or in Windows 7.
Steps to download the patch:
1. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2578159 and make sure your OS version is Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7.
2. Click the "View and request hotfix downloads" link to "Agreement for Microsoft Services" page;
3. Check "I Accept" button;
4. Enter your email address under "Provide us with your e-mail address, type the characters you see in the picture, and then click Request hotfix.";
5. You will receive an e-mail with the zipped patch download URLs and the passwords for unzipping the zipped patches;
6. Download the zipped patches;
7. Unzip these files with the passwords in the above email and put them into the folder that you store the patches.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2578159
- Vulnerability ID – 2578159
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2012 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.