Introduction: This document will teach you how to setup suppliers so they get emails from Service Desk.
1. Create a Contact. Make sure you give it an Email Address, and set the Notification Method to 'External'.
2. Create a Supplier
3. Add the Contact you created to the Supplier. Make sure you tick the 'Receive group messages' box
4. Add the Supplier Attribute to the Incident window and save your changes.
5. Now open a new Incident, Choose the supplier that you created up above.
6. Add a reminder and tick the 'Notify Supplier' check box.
7. Make sure your Background processing service is running to process the reminder.
8. The 'Is Active' check box will clear when it get's processed.