This article details the process necessary for existing LANDesk Antivirus customers upgrading to LANDesk Antivirus 9.5 to obtain an Antivirus license key file.
How to obtain and import an Antivirus License Key file from LANDesk Software
Existing LANDesk Antivirus customers should do the following:
Either log a case via support.landesk.com over the internet or by
- Contact LANDesk Support by phone and select Option 1 for Product Activation/Licensing. Then select option 1 again for LDMS/LDSS Licensing support.
- Give the Support Engineer your company account name and your contact information.
- The Support Engineer will provide a .key file via e-mail.
- The .key file will be in a .zip format. This .zip file should be uncompressed.
- Within the LDMS console, under the Security Activity tool select the Settings dropdown and choose either "LANDesk Antivirus Action Center" or "LANDesk Antivirus license information".
- Browse to the LANDesk Antivirus .key file and select "Import"