You only need to register once.
Registering at support.ivanti.com (access to the support portal) will also create a new Ivanti community account (ability to reply and contribute to the community) automatically for you.
How do I register?
You can register here. If you are a customer of Ivanti please use your work email account as you will then be able to raise and view support requests.
Why should I register?
Registered users are able to:
- Receive email notifications when new things that interest you are posted on the community
- Join in with discussions or ask your own questions for the community members to respond to*.
- Setup your own preferences under Your Stuff.
- Win some points! Every time that you create or respond to content you will be allocated points. You get more points every time the post initiator says that you answered their question for them. The top contributors for each community are entered into our Community Competition A thank you for community members: Monthly Amazon.com $50 Gift Card Contest! .
- If you want to know more about Ivanti achievements click here.
- You can rate knowledge articles. This part gives us some really important feedback for the Support team and helps up to create more helpful articles.
- If you want to know more about how to rate articles click here.
- If you have an Ivanti support contract you can also: