LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (December 04, 2012) Mozilla has released Seamonkey version 2.14.1 for Windows. The following fixes are included in this release:
- The Select Addresses dialog came up blank if opened from a Compose window with a single To/Cc/Bcc field filled in (bug 814770).
- A change to the User Agent string has been reverted since it caused some website incompatibilities (bug 816749).
- Information failed to show on the message header pane under certain circumstances (bug 803322).
- The display quality of fonts could be perceived as bad when Cleartype was turned off on Windows (bug 814101).
- The permissions database was not read completely if it included an invalid entry (bug 814554).
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.14/
- Vulnerability ID – SEAMONKEYv2.14.1_ENU
- Vulnerability ID – SEAMONKEYv2.14_ENU (Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
- seamonkey setup 2.14.1_enu.exe
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2012 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.