LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (December 04, 2012) Mozilla has released Seamonkey version 2.14.1 for Windows. The following fixes are included in this release:
- The Select Addresses dialog came up blank if opened from a Compose window with a single To/Cc/Bcc field filled in (bug 814770).
- A change to the User Agent string has been reverted since it caused some website incompatibilities (bug 816749).
- Information failed to show on the message header pane under certain circumstances (bug 803322).
- The display quality of fonts could be perceived as bad when Cleartype was turned off on Windows (bug 814101).
- The permissions database was not read completely if it included an invalid entry (bug 814554).
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.14/
- Vulnerability ID – SEAMONKEYv2.14.1_ENU
- Vulnerability ID – SEAMONKEYv2.14_ENU (Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
- seamonkey setup 2.14.1_enu.exe
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2012 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.