Hiding your real name
If you are a customer of LANDESK we will hold details of your real name for when we need to contact you. If you prefer not to show your real name to other community members, and would instead like to show your community user name, you can follow these steps:
- You need to be logged in to community.
- Click "Edit Profile" from the drop down next to your name
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab.
4. Where the Profile Field column = Name change the Visible To drop-down option to = Yourself.
This means that you will see your own name on posts that you make but other's won't. You can verify that this is the case by using the "Preview Your Profile" option from the right of the "Privacy Settings" tab.
Displaying your real name
If you prefer that other community members see your real name rather than your community username you can follow the following steps:
1. Please follow steps 1 to 3 above.
5. Where the Profile Field column = Name change the Visible To drop-down option to = Everyone or Registered Users if you prefer to show it only to those logged into community.
You can verify that this change works as expected by using the "Preview Your Profile" option from within the "Privacy Settings" tab.