There are times when you need Data Analyitcs to be completely stopped. Sometimes turning off the services is not enough. If you have Data Analytics (Managed Planet) processes that won't stop, please do the following:
- Stop all LANDesk & Managed Planet services.
- Turn off "Real Time Processing".
- Stop IIS.
- On the Core Console stop the Inventory Service in Configure > Services > Inventory
- Delete or move all .mp files from \Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\ManagementSuite\ldscan
- Delete or move all files from \Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\ManagementSuite\ldscan\ErrorScan
- Delete or move all files using the cmd line from \Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\ManagementSuite\MP_TEMP\WEB
- Reboot the core or restart the services you stopped to get Data Analytics running again