VELOCITYCE: HOW TO SET UP DEVICE-SIDE LOGGING
This is a description of how to set up device side logging on clients running Velocity.
- Open the Wavelink VelocityCE Configuration Tool
- Click on Configuration Settings
- Click the plus next to ‘Logging’ folder to expand the Logging configuration options
- Double-click the Network Traffic Log File option
- In the input field type: “\Temp\log.txt” ( For PC VelocityCE Clients, you might change to C:\log.txt or to the location of your choice)
NOTE: We recommend the Temp folder as the location for log files because it is usually the largest folder.