LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (February 17,2013) Microsoft has released KB2752025. This is an update for Microsoft Office 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Office 2013 and Office Home and Student 2013 RT. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements and addresses the following issue
Consider the following scenario:
· You create a team site that has a URL that contains Hebrew characters on a Microsoft SharePoint server.
· You create a file in Microsoft Visio 2013 and then click Save As to save the project.
· You paste the URL of the team site into the address bar in the Save As dialog box.
· You try to save the file as a shared document.
· In this scenario, you receive the following error message: You can’t save here. Please choose another location
Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2752025
- Vulnerability ID – 2752025
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.