LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (February 17,2013) Microsoft has released KB2752025. This is an update for Microsoft Office 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Office 2013 and Office Home and Student 2013 RT. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements and addresses the following issue
Consider the following scenario:
· You create a team site that has a URL that contains Hebrew characters on a Microsoft SharePoint server.
· You create a file in Microsoft Visio 2013 and then click Save As to save the project.
· You paste the URL of the team site into the address bar in the Save As dialog box.
· You try to save the file as a shared document.
· In this scenario, you receive the following error message: You can’t save here. Please choose another location
Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2752025
- Vulnerability ID – 2752025
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.