- I have multiple versions of TelnetCE installed on my device.
- Two versions of TE are shown on the device.
- This can be caused by installing the TelnetCE application using more than one method.
- Using an Avalanche install of TelnetCE and Activesync install on the same device can cause the device to have multiple versions installed on the device.
- Delete and remove TelnetCE from the device and manually delete all of the directories containing the application.
- If installed via Avalanche, the directories are the following :
- \Program Files\Wavelink\Avalanche\Apps\(TN folder)
- \Application\Avalanche\Packages\Files\Apps\(TN folder)
- If installed via Activesync, the directories are:
- \Program Files\Wavelink\TelnetCE