There are issues reading 2-D QR symbology with Motorola scanners
This is an issue with the Symbol (Motorola) scanner engine. The Engine is reading a D2of 5 barcode type in the QR barcode.
Within the emulation parameters, disable the D2 of 5 Barcode in the Wavelink emulation parameters.
- Open the telnet configuration utility
- Click on Emulation Parameters
- Navigate to Scanner > D2 of 5 > Symbology D2 of 5
- Disable the D2 of 5 Barcode in the Wavelink emulation parameters
- Click Save to Save your settings
- Click 'Application & Config' OR 'Config Only' to send down the settings to the device.
- Restart Telnet on the device.