Environment: Avalanche, Windows Server 2003.
Problem: Receiving digital signature error on Windows Server 2003.
Solution: Here are the steps to get around the Digital Signature rejection on a Windows Server 2003 box:
1. Open Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy.
2. Right-click on Software Restriction Policies
3. Create new policy.
4. Double click on Enforcement to bring up its properties.
5. Apply software restrictions to All Software files & All users except local administrators.
6. Ensure that the Security levels are set to unrestricted.