- User cannot login to the Avalanche Console due to a Login Failure error message: “Unable to connect to the Enterprise Server. Check that the server is running or enter another host name”
- Avalanche Enterprise Server service cannot start or stops soon after being started manually
- When attempting to start the postgres service, you receive the following message with error 1069 “Could not start the PostgresSQL Database Server 9.0 service on Local Computer. Error 1069: the Service did not start due to a logon failure”.
- Open up Services (Press and hold down the Windows Icon button on keyboard and the R button, then type “services.msc” and press enter)
- Right click on the PostgresSQL Database service and select "properties"
- Click on the Logon Tab
- Enter in a new password
- Click Apply
- Open up the control panel
- Open Administrative tools
- Open computer management
- Expand the "Local users and groups"
- Click on the "Users" folder.
- Right click on the "postgresWL" user and select set password
- Set this password to the same one used in Step 4 of Part 1 (Above).