Ivanti Service Desk Query Design Landing Page
The following page contains recommend community documents for Query and Report Designer. To get started the product documentation for Query and Report Designer can be found within the Designers Guide 7.5 7.5 SP1 7.6.
Query and Report Designer How-to Documents
- How To: Create a filter to see Child or Parent IPC as a tab
- How To: Group a query by a date range (Week/Day/Month/Year) in Web Access like in Console
- How To: Manually run a Bulk Action from a Query / Update more than one IPC in one go (Console + Workspaces)
- How To: Understand filters and how to set one up to use it
- Query Design Guide including step by step query examples
- How To: Create a Query to see Incidents Breaching.
- How To: Understand the difference between a Current Assignment and Latest Assignment?
- How To: Create a query on incidents with no active assignment
- How To: Filter assignment groups by the group of the current user (How To Set up assignment circles)
- How To: Filter a Multi Select List Box for Console and Web Access
- Using the query designer against system objects
Query and Report Designer Common Issues
- Problem / Solution: Error when launching IPC from a Query in WebDesk "GUID should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes"
- Problem / Solution: OR Criteria in Query isn't showing the correct result.
- Problem / Solution: Unable to delete a query in the console. Error: Delete statement conflicted with the reference constraint "fkey$md_query_condition$qa"
- Problem / Solution: Query showing error: 'Index was outside the bounds of the array' when being run.
- Troubleshooting Guide: When Escalation Colours aren't showing in Query