LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (April 17, 2013) Apple has released Safari version 5.1.9 for Snow Leopard and Lion. Safari 5.1.7 contains improvements to performance, stability, compatibility, and security. See the following list:
· Improve the browser's responsiveness when the system is low on memory
· Fix an issue that could prevent webpages from responding after using a pinch to zoom gesture
· Fix an issue that could affect websites using forms to authenticate users
· Disable versions of Adobe Flash Player that do not include the latest security updates and provide the option to get the current version from Adobe's website.
Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1569
- Vulnerability ID – Safari5.1.9SnowLeopard-5.1.9
- Vulnerability ID – Safari5.1.7SnowLeopard-5.1.7
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.