Ivanti Service Desk - General Service Desk Landing Page

Version 19

Verified Product Versions

LANDESK Service Desk 7.7.xLANDESK Service Desk 7.8.xLANDESK Service Desk 2016.xLANDESK Asset Central 2016.xLANDESK Asset Central 2017.xLANDESK Service Desk 2017.x

In the Spotlight:

My Response Level won't change when I change the Variation Attributes

I have just added in new Holidays but my Incidents are still breaching.

HowTo change the Adjustment of Time Zone of Date-time attributes

How do I find my database collation and what collations are recommended for Service Desk?

Error: The transaction log for database 'XXXX' is full.

How To:

How to populate a record with values from a related object (alternative to using templates)

Dashboards. What is a Dashboard and how do I create and publish one?

How to - Send notifications every x minutes until an Incident is responded to.

How to limit the number of characters returned by a placeholder

Understanding Date Time Fields and Time Zones

Troubleshooting:

Performing a process action gives the following error: "Invalid Assignment: Cannot assign a process that has reached an end state."

Attempting to log into the Service Desk console returns the error: The type initializer 'touchpaper.console.UI.Windows.QueryOptions' threw an exception.

Cannot Log In - Invalid Path: ClassType <Object Path> does not contain Attribute System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGridInternal...

When performing design work you receive an error message "You cannot change localised attributes, because you are not using the default language"

Error: Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application. Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.

Error when logging in: "The number of active users with license type 'Named' has reached X and this exceeds the limit se…

Calculations Troubleshooting Guide