Ivanti Service Desk - General Service Desk Landing Page

Version 19

Verified Product Versions

Service Desk 7.7.xService Desk 7.8.xService Desk 2016.xAsset Manager 2016.xAsset Manager 2017.xService Desk 2017.x

In the Spotlight:

My Response Level won't change when I change the Variation Attributes

I have just added in new Holidays but my Incidents are still breaching.

HowTo change the Adjustment of Time Zone of Date-time attributes

How do I find my database collation and what collations are recommended for Service Desk?

Error: The transaction log for database 'XXXX' is full.

How To:

How to populate a record with values from a related object (alternative to using templates)

Dashboards. What is a Dashboard and how do I create and publish one?

How to - Send notifications every x minutes until an Incident is responded to.

How to limit the number of characters returned by a placeholder

Understanding Date Time Fields and Time Zones

Troubleshooting:

Performing a process action gives the following error: "Invalid Assignment: Cannot assign a process that has reached an end state."

Attempting to log into the Service Desk console returns the error: The type initializer 'touchpaper.console.UI.Windows.QueryOptions' threw an exception.

Cannot Log In - Invalid Path: ClassType <Object Path> does not contain Attribute System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGridInternal...

When performing design work you receive an error message "You cannot change localised attributes, because you are not using the default language"

Error: Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application. Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.

Error when logging in: "The number of active users with license type 'Named' has reached X and this exceeds the limit se…

Calculations Troubleshooting Guide