How to create a self-contained agent package to be installed by client devices.
- Open the LANDesk Management Suite console.
- Go to Tools | Configuration | Agent Configuration.
- Configure the agent settings according to your environment needs.
- Click on 'Save'.
- Right-click on the newly-configured agent, select 'Create self-contained client installation package'
- Save the exe file on a network share accessible by users.
- From the client devices, run the executable that was created above. Note - There will be two executables created one with status and one without, these will determine what will be shown on the client screen during install.