Changing the logging level and settings with the Agent Setup Wizard:
1) Open Avalanche Management Console and connect to the agent.
2) Click on the file menu Agent and select Agent Setup Wizard.
3) When the wizard comes up, click next, and then click on the button that says unselect all.
4) Place a check mark in the Agent Log Settings box.
5) Click on the Next button.
6) In the Log Level field click on the drop-down arrow and select DEBUG.
7) Set the Max Log Size to 10240 KB
8) Click on the Next button.
9) Click on the Finish button.
10) Click on the file menu Agent and select Stop Local Agent.
11) Click on the file menu Agent and select Connect to Agent.
12) Connect a device to the Avalanche Manger via serial, and then do another one the same way.
13) Click on the file menu Agent and select Stop Local Agent.
14) The file avalanche.log located in the C:\Program Files\Wavelink\Avalanche\Service directory will be created. Once you have done these steps then repeat steps 1-11 changing the LOG Level back to INFO and the Max Log Size to 1024 KB.