When trying to log into the Core server, there will be a error message that says:"Console Initialization Error: Unable to connect to the remote server"
You will see the following error message in the console.exe log and screen shot as shown as below.
05/14/2013 16:53:59 INFO 1524:Main Thread RollingLog : Starting authentication
05/14/2013 16:53:59 INFO 1524:Main Thread RollingLog : Resolving rights for ADMINISTRATOR
05/14/2013 16:54:01 INFO 1524:Main Thread RollingLog : WebException Exception: Unable to connect to the remote server
LDMS9.0 or later version
1. Site Bindings does not specify the SSL certificate
If it is a certificate issue such as the certificate missing or incorrect. More information can be found in the article below:
1. Make sure that World Wide Web Publishing Service (WAS) is running.
2. Open IIS Manager->Site-> You will see something similar to the following screen shot.
3.. Click Bindings
4. Click Add-> Choose https-> Choose the correct LANDESK certificate or LANDESK Secure Token Server -> Click OK
5. Go to Mange Website on the right-side pane Restart Website service.
6. Try to log onto the core server again.