LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (May 15, 2013) Adobe has released Flash Player Debugger version11.7.700.202: Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.169 and earlier versions for Windows. These updates address vulnerabilities that could cause a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
- Note: LANDesk has received customer requests to provide support for the Flash Player debugger application. The debugger version is used for development work. In order to support both the debugger and the regular Flash Player applications, LANDesk offers both Flash Player definitions.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb13-14.html
- Vulnerability ID – FLASHPLAYERDEBUGGERv11.7.700.202
- Vulnerability ID – FLASHPLAYERDEBUGGERv11.7.700.169 (Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.