LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (May 15, 2013) Microsoft has released KB2820197. This is the Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits.
- This update sets the kill bits for the following third-party software:
- Honeywell Enterprise Buildings Integrator. The following Class Identifier relates to a request by Honeywell to set a kill bit for an ActiveX control that is vulnerable. The class identifiers (CLSIDs) for this ActiveX control are as listed in the Third-Party Kill Bits section of this advisory.
- SymmetrE and ComfortPoint Open Manager. The following Class Identifier relates to a request by Honeywell to set a kill bit for an ActiveX control that is vulnerable. The class identifiers (CLSIDs) for this ActiveX control are as listed in the Third-Party Kill Bits section of this advisory.
- Please visit the following page for more details, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2820197
- Vulnerability ID – 2820197
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content