LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (May 17, 2013) Microsoft has released KB2810015 which is an update that provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Outlook 2013. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements. The following issues are fixed in this update:
- When you add certain holidays to a calendar in the French version of Outlook 2013, the names of the holidays are displayed in Vietnamese.
- After you enable Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) logging in Outlook 2013, you cannot use the log files to determine which version of Outlook 2013 is installed.
- Some items that are displayed in the Inbox on Outlook.com are not displayed in the Inbox in Outlook 2013.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2810015
- Vulnerability ID – 2810015
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com.