LANDesk Security and Patch News
- (May 28, 2013) Microsoft has released an update for KB947821. This update will fix errors that occur when you use Windows Update, install and run the System Update Readiness Tool. The tool scans for inconsistencies on your computer and fixes them as it's being installed.
- Although it typically takes less than 15 minutes to run the scan, it might take much longer on some computers. Even if the progress bar seems to stop, the scan is still running, so don't cancel the process.
- You can use the System Update Readiness Tool on computers that are running Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Vista.
- Please visit the following page for more details: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821
- Vulnerability ID – 947821v15
- Vulnerability ID – 947821v14
(Added the replacement information. This vulnerability definition will remain available until June 11, 2013, after that date it will be removed.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2013 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.